Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day

Not sure why I am in the mood that I am in today.  Yesterday was great, got to spend time with friend, had wonderful food, and great conversations.  Today, I had to go in to have a fasting blood draw done so they could check my blood sugar and Thyroid panel.  Just have had a really cruddy day and not real sure why.  Feel blah and not really "with it".  At this point, I would really like to be curled up in a lounge chair or in a bed somewhere ALONE...  HA! Like that is going to happen.  Not at my house.  I can't even go to my room and shut my door because I don't have my own room anymore. That is the real rub.  I am scheduled for a trip towards the end of this month and I CAN'T WAIT.  I am going with a couple of friends but at the cabin, we will each have OUR OWN ROOM..  I didn't realize how much I missed my privacy.  And quiet...  it is never quiet at my house..  Ha..  my house..  I am not even referring to it as "home" anymore.  It doesn't feel like home anymore.  Maybe that is what is bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment