Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Well, here it is. I had said I was going to start a blog but I wasn't sure what I was going to write about. I still am not and this blog may wander about quite a bit. I think I want to try and discover why I am the way I am, what I can do to change it, and just how I go about starting this sort of self therapy. Because that is what I see this as 0 a form of self therapy. All I know at this point in my life is that I am dissatisfied with who I am, the way I look, how much weight I've gained, my current living situation, and the lack of a sense of purpose in my life. These are the things that I need to change and I have to take them one at a time. So, I will try to post every day but that may not be possible as my schedule can get very wacky sometimes. Come on this journey with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks and weight will change as we get older. Some people are able to stay the same size and have the same looks in their 40's as they did in their 20's. Even if the weight is lost or looks are changed in some ways, we often find how we still have the same issues. Many women have found how their lives are not really that different after a diet. They still have the same jobs, the same kids, the same husbands/boyfriends, the same lives. Try to find some time to yourself where you do not need to be available to anyone but you. A hobby you enjoy can bring solace. Being a caregiver does make our world so small and so fast. Maybe join a support group for those with the same life issues?
ReplyDelete